| Legacy documentation
This page describes a service provided by a retired ACENET system. Most ACENET services are currently provided by national systems, for which please visit https://docs.computecanada.ca.
- Portland Group compilers for Fortran, C, C++ with ACML
- The AMD Core Math Library is based on a collection of public domain libraries available from Netlib. The more generic names of the libraries it replaces are: LAPACK, BLAS1,2,3 FFTPACK, NIST SparseBLAS.
pgf77, pgf90, pgcc, pgCC
- Vendor website
- Documentation, Tips & Techniques, etc.
- Online documentation and ACML User Guide
- PGI Support
- Linking against ACML
- To link your code against the ACML library, add the following options to the compiler: