(Redirected from Intel)
- Intel Compiler Suite XE for Fortran, C, C++ with MKL
ifort, icc, icpc, idb, idbc
- We have various versions of the Intel compilers installed: 10, 11 and 12.
- Please use "
module avail intel" and "
module whatis intel" to see which versions are available.
- Vendor documentation (select the Support tab)
- MKL documentation
- Making sense of Intel compiler names and version numbers
- Linking against MKL
- To link your code against the MKL library, add the following options to the compiler (v12):
- Intel compilers allow you to perform Static Security Analysis (SSA) (aka Source Code Analyzer/Checker or Static Verifier).
- If you are running the debugger in the graphical interface mode with
idb, you will require to load the java modulefile in your shell profile along with the Intel compiler modulefile. Here is an example:
module load java intel