- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions, of arbitrary input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data, i.e. the discrete cosine/sine transforms or DCT/DST).
- 3.3.1 (default) and 2.1.5
- FFTW homepage
- Here is an example how one could link their code compiled with GCC against the appropriate FFTW library:
$ module load gcc fftw/gcc
$ gcc <compiler commands> -I$FFTW/include -L$FFTW/lib -lfftw3
- Both single precision and double precision libraries are available:
- For FFTW2, the single precision libraries have the prefix "
s", for example
libsfftw.a (compare to the double precision equivalent
- For FFTW3, the single precision libraries have the suffix "
f", for example
libfftw3f.a (compare to the double precision equivalent
- FFTW2 compiled with the medium memory model with PGI can be accessed directly at